It is a known fact that the shipping/maritime industry faces ongoing periodic changing & challenging business trends from time-to-time. Therefore, we have to work very closely with our clients “Ship Owners and Ship Management Companies” in providing timely solutions. Such as:
Fleet Management System
- Organizational Design that is able to achieve “lean, high esteem, efficient machine” structures
- Operating budgets, resource-planning and scheduling-systems
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Worldwide distribution of Management & Control Functions, including ship repairs and refurbishment management
- Ship operations, management and reporting system
- Compliances, Quality, Safety, Security and Reliability systems
- Risk Management System to improve the way risks are managed on engineered and constructed projects so as to achieve planned goals, develop staff expertise and implement monitoring and control systems.
- Conduct extensive investigations in project planning and ongoing project execution risk assessments, trend evaluations, risk reduction strategies and systems implementation.
Preventive Maintenance of Ships
- Development and implementation of routine maintenance programs
- Dry-docking and annual repairs planning system
- Classification Society compliances management
- Stores and Inventory cost control system
- Corrosion protection and life extension programs
Training and Development of Staff and Crew
- Training of senior officers in management skills
- Skills enhancement in diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Work breakdown structure and work packages planning
- Estimation and budgeting
- Commercial Management of Ships, Plants & Machinery
- Project Management, Planning and Scheduling
- Risk & Liability protections during construction, repair, design or operations.