All materials contained in this Website are protected by © Copyrights in Tiberias MC. No part of these documents, text, information, media or notes may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic or otherwise without the prior permission of Tiberias MC.
The continued visit to this website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR www.tiberiasmc.com
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”) for www.tiberiasmc.com (the “Website”) are between a user of the Website (“User”) and Tiberias Management Consultants Pte. Ltd. (“TiberiasMC“).
The user of the Website hereby agrees unconditionally to be bound by the following “Terms & Conditions”:
- GENERAL RULES
- Access to the Website or use of the Website content constitutes User’s agreement with these terms and Conditions.
- User acknowledges that User has read these Terms and Conditions and that User accepts the terms thereof.
- USER AGREES TO HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
- TiberiasMC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Notification of changes in these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website, and User’s continued use of the Website affirmatively indicates User’s acknowledgment of such changes and User’s agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as modified.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, User’s right to use the Website is not transferable and is subject to any restrictions established by TiberiasMC.
- TiberiasMC may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without liability to User or any third party for such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
- TiberiasMC may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict User’s access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
- Should user object to any of these terms and conditions or any subsequent change or modification to these terms and conditions, or should user become dissatisfied with the website in any way, user’s only recourse is to immediately:
- (i) discontinue use of the website and, in the case of a subscriber,
- (ii) Notify TiberiasMC in writing of subscriber’s termination of registration.
- (iii) Unless and until TiberiasMC has received such notice from subscriber, TiberiasMC will continue to rely on subscriber’s full and unqualified acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions.
- (iv) Further, so long as user continues to use the website, TiberiasMC will continue to rely on user’s full and unqualified acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions.
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE FORUMS
- This Website contains bulletin boards, Blogs, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “FORUMS”), the User agrees to use the FORUMS only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a FORUM, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefore as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- The User acknowledges that all Forums and discussion groups are public and not private communications. Further, the User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by the TiberiasMC, and that such communications shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by the TiberiasMC. The TiberiasMC reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content of the Forums received from Users, including, without limitation, e-mail and bulletin board postings.
- For users who are subscribers to the CEO Forum (“FORUM”), for the term of the subscription described in Subscriber’s subscription agreement, TiberiasMC hereby licenses to Subscriber, access to the FORUM area of the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Subscriber agrees not to permit access to the subscription area of the Website to anyone other than Subscriber.
- User shall not have the right to sell, license, market, or lease the Website content to any party whatsoever without the prior written consent of TiberiasMC.
- User shall not have the right to distribute the Website content in any manner to any third party or unauthorized user.
- User hereby acknowledges that, as between TiberiasMC and User or any party acting through User, all title to and ownership of the Website and its content remains vested in TiberiasMC and nothing in these Terms and Conditions serves to transfer such ownership or title to User or any party acting through User.
- All copies and representations of content from the Website, including merged or modified portions, shall as between User and TiberiasMC, remain TiberiasMC’s exclusive property, and shall continue to be subject to these Terms and Conditions, and shall contain all TiberiasMC copyright and other proprietary notices.
- User agrees to use the Website only non-commercially, and only for User’s bona fide development or legitimate business purposes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- User shall use all reasonable endeavours not to permit or allow the Website to be used by any party whatsoever for purposes not connected with User’s non-commercial, legitimate business purposes.
- User agrees to report promptly to TiberiasMC any observed violation of the above.
- User agrees that the Website shall not be used in any manner or for any purpose other than the permitted purposes as expressly described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon the expiration or earlier termination of Subscriber’s subscription to the CEO Forum, Subscriber shall within ten (10) days delete or destroy all electronic copies and representations of the Website content in the possession, custody, or control of Subscriber, and upon TiberiasMC’s request, deliver to TiberiasMC written certification by Subscriber that all such copies and representations have been deleted or destroyed and the use of all such content has been discontinued.
- User shall notify the Website’s Webmaster of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of the Website through User’s account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of User’s means of access.
- User may not share User’s means of access with others. User acknowledges that User is responsible for all usage or activity on User’s Website account, including such use of the account by any third party.
- Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of User’s account, at the sole discretion of TiberiasMC, and User may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold TiberiasMC harmless against liability for any and all use of User’s account.
- AUTHORIZED USAGE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT
- The contents of the Website are intended for the benefit of User’s legitimate non-commercial business.
- All materials displayed on the Website (including, but not limited to articles, reports, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, each also known as the “Content”) are protected by the copyrights, and owned or controlled by TiberiasMC or the party credited as the provider of the Content, software, or other materials.
- Users shall abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website.
- User acknowledges that he/she has no claim of ownership or other right to any Content by reason of its access, use, or otherwise.
- The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to the copyright laws of the Republic of Singapore, international conventions, and other copyright laws.
- Copying or storing of any Content for other than User’s legitimate non-commercial business end-use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of TiberiasMC or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice. IN NO EVENT SHALL USER ALTER OR DELETE ANY AUTHOR ATTRIBUTION OR COPYRIGHT NOTICE.
- Provided that Subscriber maintains all copyright and other notices contained in the Content, Subscriber may search, download, print, share with other authorized users, and store (during the term of Subscriber’s subscription) the Content and other printable items displayed on the Website for Subscriber’s legitimate business end-use. However, downloading or printing of entire issues or substantial portions of the FORUM content is not permitted.
- Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or the Website in whole or in part. No use is permitted which benefits any party other than TiberiasMC or User.
- TiberiasMC, TMC, and other TiberiasMC products referenced in www.tiberiasmc.com are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Tiberias Management Consultants Pte. Ltd. Other featured logos, product and company names are or may be service/trademarks of their respective owners.
- WARRANTY, DISCLAIMER AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE AND LINKS
- Neither TiberiasMC nor www.tiberiasmc.com represents or endorses the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, downloaded, uploaded, or distributed through the Website by any user, information provider, or any other person or entity.
- User acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or information shall be at User’s sole risk.
- TiberiasMC reserves the right but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
- The website is distributed on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, non-infringement, or merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, or that the website or any materials obtained through the website are virus-free or error-free. Neither TiberiasMC nor anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website content shall be liable under any theory of law (including negligence) for any loss or damage that may arise in connection with the furnishing, performance, user’s inability to use, or user’s use of the website, including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, economic, lost profit, or consequential damages, or other kind of loss or damage whatsoever, even if TiberiasMC has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- In no event shall user be entitled under any theory of law (including negligence) to any monetary damages in excess of 10% of any fee paid by user for use of the website during the 12-month period preceding the event giving rise to the claim for damages. User’s right to monetary damages in such amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies that user may have had otherwise, against TiberiasMC. User expressly acknowledges that use of the website is at user’s sole risk.
- The Website contains links to other related Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the Website. TiberiasMC is not responsible in any way for the availability of these outside resources or their contents. User should direct any concerns regarding any external link to that link’s site administrator or webmaster.
- TiberiasMC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. TiberiasMC is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TiberiasMC of the linked site or its contents.
- STANDARD PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with THE LAWS OF THE Republic of Singapore. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any rights not expressly granted to User in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to TiberiasMC.
- Any failure by TiberiasMC to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of any rights under such provision.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between TiberiasMC and User concerning User’s use of the Website and supersede any prior understanding or agreement whether oral or written.
Thank You for your understanding and helping us in our vision to be:
“One Planet One World”