Tiberias MC’s Personal Data Protection Policy
Tiberias MC treats the personal data (“Personal Data”) of each registered user, blogger and visitor who choose to share their personal data, while making enquiries, giving feedback or surfing the website, collectively termed as “User”, with due care and respect for privacy. Tiberias MC Personal Data Protection Policy (“TMC-PDPP”) is in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Cap. 26) (“PDPA”) and Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486). Tiberias MC will neither share nor transfer cross-borders Users’ personal information with third parties without Users’ consent, unless it is required by law.
Tiberias MC collects uses and discloses Users’ data policy in a manner that promotes an environment of fair and ethical trade practices that furthers our vision of professional exchanges of ideas, and may use Users’ data in initiatives, that enhances knowledge development initiatives and promote business collaboration.
- Collection of Users’ Personal Data
Tiberias MC may collect Users’ Personal Data through the following means:
Feedbacks and Enquiries
- When Users’ submit an enquiry Online or provide feedbacks on the website articles; and
- When Users’ communicate or interact with Tiberias MC by telephone, letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, website, e-mail, social media and any other modes of contact. Telephone calls to Tiberias MC’s mainline may be recorded.
Complaint against an Author or Article
- When Users’ lodge a complaint against an editorial, Blogs or advertisement to the Webmaster; and
- When Users’ communicate or interact with Tiberias MC Consultants via telephone, letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, e-mail, social media and any other modes of contact.
(a) Sign up as a User member of Tiberias MC
- When Users’ apply to volunteer for Blogs or related Users’ services with Tiberias MC;
- When Users’ submit an employment application or provide information for job enquiry.
Training / Events
(a) When Users’ sign up for events and training conducted by Tiberias MC.
- CCTV recording when Users’ are on our premise;
- When Users’ agree to submit Users’ matter for dispute resolution;
- When Users’ sign up for a seminar or an event organised by Tiberias MC;
- Photographs or videos taken by Tiberias MC representatives at events hosted or attended by a representative; and
- When Users’ submit Users’ Personal Data for any other reason.
- During the course of your visit to this website, you may move to other third party websites. This PDPP applies only to this Web site; other Web sites will be covered by their own Privacy Statement regarding their personal data processing practices. Additionally, this website may contain links to other Web sites that are not operated or controlled by Tiberias MC, including some sites referred by Tiberias MC or administered by other companies on behalf of Tiberias MC, as well as to sites unrelated to Tiberias MC. This PDPP does not apply to these linked Web sites. Further, Tiberias MC is not responsible for the privacy practices of the Web sites that it does not own or operate. It is recommended that Users check the specific privacy statements of any site before providing any personally identifiable information.
- How Tiberias MC uses Users’ Personal Data
Tiberias MC collates and uses Users’ Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Follow-up on Users’ feedbacks;
- Follow-up on Users’ complaint against any articles or advertisement;
- Compiling statistics for internal analysis and drafting articles of interest to all Users;
- Providing updates and reports to Users’ about Tiberias MC through mailing list, newsletters and magazines.
- Disclosure of Users’ Personal Data
Tiberias MC may disclose Personal Data for the following reasons:
- Upon legitimate order by any relevant authorities, including professional regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement agencies;
- To the extent necessary to comply with any laws, regulations, rules, directions, guidelines and other similar requirements;
- To an employee, volunteer or an independent contractor providing services to support Tiberias MC and who is under a duty of confidentiality to Tiberias MC ;
- Any other party to whom Users’ authorise Tiberias MC to disclose Users’ Personal Data to; and
- To the Supplier / Business / Organisation in order to follow-up on Users’ matters unless Users’ expressly inform Tiberias MC
Tiberias MC will only disclose Users’ Personal Data as it is reasonably required to carry out its duties and to permit third parties to do the necessary work. Parties to whom Tiberias MC discloses Users’ Personal Data are also required to comply with the PDPA and enter into a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- Enquiries, Access, Correction of Users’ Personal Data
Withdrawing Users’ Consent
Users’ may refuse or withdraw Users’ consent for Tiberias MC to collect, use or disclose Users’ Personal Data by giving reasonable notice. Please note that where Users’ choose to do so, Tiberias MC may not be able to act for Users’ interest in any ADR matter.
Tiberias MC takes reasonable efforts to ensure that Users’ Personal Data collected is accurate and complete.
To safeguard Users’ Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
Tiberias MC will keep Users’ Personal Data only for as long as it is required for business or law. Once Users’ Personal Data is no longer required for these purposes, Tiberias MC will destroy, erase or make the Personal Data anonymous.
- Changes to this PDPP
Tiberias MC reviews its Personal Data Policy and reserves the right to make changes from time to time to take into account changes in the organisation and legal requirements. This policy is effective as of May 10, 2016. Tiberias MC may revise this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. Although Tiberias MC will endeavour to highlight any changes to this Statement, visitors should revisit this site periodically to make themselves aware of the most recent changes, as such changes will be binding on all visitors to the Web site. Visitors’ use of this site after such changes constitutes their agreement to such changes.
Please contact Webmaster.firstname.lastname@example.org if Users’:
- Have any concern, enquiries, feedback or complaints on Tiberias MC’s Personal Data Protection Policies;
- Would like to withdraw Users’ consent to any use of Users’ Personal Data; or
- Would like to obtain access and make corrections to Users’ Personal Data records.
Thank You for your understanding and helping us in our vision to be:
“One Planet One World”